1. PROFESSIONAL & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT:
- Conduct at least 1 inspirational /motivational Youth programs or dialogues – sustainable & empowering, where the youth are polished as professional leaders.
- Clubs have meaningful fellowships/meetings that may at times have guest speakers or club members talk.
- In Support of the Vijana Poa Project, we shall have a vocational exhibition for Rotaractors in a bid to create awareness and exposure of Rotaractors’ professions and businesses.
- Identify Rotarians who will mentor Rotaractors in respect to their vocations.
(Rotarians who have succeeded at their vocations and professions exchanging and
sharing ideas with Rotaractors)
2. ROTARY VIJANA POA PROJECT:
- To ensure that each Rotaract club mobilizes 5 youth in the community to take part in the Rotary Vijana Poa Program so as to be equipped with employable and entrepreneurship skills.
- Identify Rotarians with different vocations to mentor and equip the hard to employ youth with skills and get them employment or internship placement.
- To source credit support for young people’s innovations and businesses
- Have at least 30% membership increase in clubs while reduce the level of attrition to
at least 10%.
- Improve the quality of members through various Rotaract / club in-house trainings.
- Invite interactors due to join rotaract clubs.
- Have higher institutional based rotaractors due, eventually join community based rotaract clubs.
- Identifying Rotaractors due to join Rotary. ( this will be the job of the Rotaract District Membership Chair)
- To have clubs in Uganda have at least a partner club in Tanzania
4. SERVICE PROJECTS:
- Each Rotaract club to conduct at least one service project that is impactful and sustainable & one international project.
- Each club to have at least one joint project or activity with their sponsoring club.
- Each Rotaract club have a component of hand washing sensitization & End polio campaign within the community when carrying out their service project.
- Carryout a Joint Rotaract Blood donation Campaign in Uganda and Tanzania.
- Have all clubs reports on monthly basis.
- Win at least one RI AWARD for good performance.
- Have at least 70% of the clubs report for the presidential citation.
- Have effective & precise club communication
- Support all District Rotary Programs & activities.
- Effectively monitor & evaluate all clubs performances.
- Have at least 80% of the clubs paying district dues.
- Have quarterly reports from the District team both Financial and progress reports.
6. IMAGE OF ROTARACT: (Public Relations)
- Clubs Harness and optimize multimedia channels for their project and activities.
- Promote rotaract externally through the District website & other social media platforms.
- Each club to have at least an active face book page & website/ blog.
- Clubs engage more corporate partnerships for projects & activities.
- Ensure that all Rotaractors get to use ROTARY SHOWCASE on the RI website in a bid to create worldwide awareness of their projects.
7. THE ROTARY FOUNDATION GOAL:
- To raise & contribute at least $2000 to the Rotary Foundation.
- Have at least 3 PHFs
- Hold an event geared to raising money towards the Rotary Foundation. Both in Uganda and Tanzania.
- To have Rotaract clubs qualify for Rotary global Grants.
DRR Nicholas Tenywa